Curve IT consultants turn innovative design concepts into a robust, custom-built IT infrastructure, ready to respond to technology changes throughout the lifespan of a multi-dwelling unit (MDU) – whatever its size.
Curve IT adopts a visionary approach to creating a scalable IT infrastructure for MDUs, delivering high-speed, building-wide, reliable and secure network connectivity from day one. Curve IT is a trusted partner of high-end property developer Essential Living, providing innovative technological solutions for its flagship PRS developments.
We collaborate with architects, contractors and operational management teams to deliver the most efficient, cost effective and future proof technology.
Curve IT’s extensive experience with traditional and modular construction techniques enables our consultants to project manage the entire technological installation within an MDU.
Working within the RIBA Plan of Work schedule and to the Prince 2 methodology, accredited engineers install everything, from structured cabling to access points.
An IT infrastructure fully aligned with client expectations
- Curve IT consultants provide the critical link between the construction and operational teams, and integrate with the M&E contractor.
- Our knowledge of build and other service requirements enables us to identify the risks and constraints involved in the delivery of an integrated network.
- We supply all the hardware and software required for the IT infrastructure for MDUs
- High capacity, reliable broadband and WiFi are installed to ensure personal, private and secure networks for tenants, at business speeds – from day one.
- Curve IT consultants help clients to address tech-related decisions such as speed of access and cabling, recommending enterprise grade equipment within budget.
- We can advise on and provide bandwidth.
- Temporary internet, telephony and IT services can be provided during the build phase.
Meeting high technological expectations
- Curve IT delivers building-wide, private and secure personal networks for individual tenants from day one, with broadband speeds of up to 1Gb/second.
- Carefully designed placement of WiFi access points means residents have superb access throughout the entire building, whilst minimising the number of points needed, so saving money for the build.
- The Curve IT Personal Area Network means that the residents have access to their own network, wherever they are in the building, such as the gym or lobby, creating a seamless experience for the resident.
Contact Curve IT to find out how we can create and manage a high tech IT infrastructure in your PRS development.