From the earliest stages of choosing and deploying your organisation’s IT, our managed services can be by your side.
We ensure your IT infrastructure meets your needs, is cost and resource-effective, and installed and configured absolutely accurately, with minimal business disruption.
Incorporating an initial review meeting, a physical audit ensuring adherence to best practice guidelines, and a findings report. This will identify and solve performance problems, review your security, optimise the usage and efficiencies of your existing systems and provide recommendations on how to reduce your IT support issues. We can also deploy initial and ongoing automated reports covering your hardware.
Whether you wish to outsource all your IT installation and upgrading, or simply to complement your existing IT team, we will help you manage your project from beginning to end. We carry out IT installations for servers and systems, upgrade existing systems and manage migrations from old to new. Post-installation IT support is available to you for as long as you and your team require. We can also review your progress, and offer training and a full menu of value-add services to help you manage and optimise your investment.
Supply of IT Equipment
Need impartial advice on the best IT equipment for your business needs? We balance cost-effectiveness, quality and long-term capability, drawing on our outstanding relationships built up with suppliers over many years. We source, deliver, install and support the IT equipment you need, on budget and to your strict timescales.
The Benefits of an IT Audit
What We Offer
- A comprehensive IT audit process, from an initial review meeting, to the physical audit that will adhere to best practice guidelines, through to the findings report
- A full health check to identify and solve performance problems
- A full security review
- Optimise the usage and efficiencies of your existing systems
- Initial and ongoing automated reports covering your hardware, including telephony, software, networking, communications and security
- Remote monitoring and event management
- Recommendations on how to reduce your IT Support issues
The Process Includes
- Review meeting with a senior member of the Curve IT team to ensure we gain a thorough understanding of your business and requirements
- Curve IT Audit which includes:
- details of all your current IT systems and networks
- benchmarking your IT infrastructure against current industry best practice
- identifications of any shortfalls and risks within your IT systems
- recommendations to your IT strategy to ensure your systems are in line with your business goals
- suggestions on how to future-proof your IT
- Following recommendations, we can deliver the IT infrastructure and IT projects you wish to implement