In very simple terms – just in case you’re not exactly sure what it is – “cloud computing” refers to remote storage of programs and data. Rather than local storage on your own computer’s hard drive. Cloud computing basically means accessing your information over the internet, and as long as you have an internet connection, it can be done anywhere and at anytime.
Practically, what it means is that you never have to worry about servers again, you can access the same work from any computer anywhere in the world, and if you choose to implement a cloud solution, all of your IT support costs going forward can be fixed.
A cloud solution, however, is not right for everyone. At Curve IT, we can advise you – no matter how large or small your business – on whether or not you’d be better off with your IT system accessible in the cloud. If it’s right for you, we offer a range of cloud services and can implement the cloud solution that best suits your business requirements.
You’ll be able to outsource the management of cloud applications to us, or we can assist your in-house team with installation, migration and whatever else is required to make transition as smooth as possible.
Your employees need to access their data wherever they’re working and on any device. However, without secure storage and accessibility, your company information may not be safe and confidential. We offer a range of cost-effective, flexible and fully secure cloud storage solutions to suit the demands of any business. This helps you to reduce risks and keep control of your company data.
The benefits of cloud storage:
- Share files with colleagues, access them anywhere, in a safe environment
- So easy to use no training is necessary
- Quick personal backup making files restoration fast and easy
- Your data is under your control and not out in the public domain
- Full authentication bars unauthorised users. The file sync connection is also fully encrypted
The ability to recover quickly from operational or natural crisis, data loss or corruption is vital for business survival. In the past, backup solutions have tended to be expensive, cumbersome and specialist – out of reach for many smaller businesses. Cloud backup provides an affordable and reliable solution for SMEs. There’s no up-front expenditure, just a monthly subscription.
Benefits of Cloud Backup:
- You can restore your information, files and systems to other locations. This might save your business in unforeseen crises
- Different levels of backup are available; files, application data or whole computer systems
- Archiving and versioning saves space, aids compliance for data storage and covers against loss etc.
- Secure, reliable and private
- A supported, automated process