Accounts and Office Manager (part-time) – closed
Curve IT are looking for a pro-active Accounts and Office Manager (PT) to drive and develop this key role within our business.
Curve IT is a technology and communications company based in central Brighton. Our aim is to deliver impactful IT solutions in a friendly and engaging manner. We specialise in IT consultancy; wireless networking; managed IT services and support. Our portfolio of clients is extensive and diverse, from the world’s tallest moving observation tower, British Airways i360, through to the residential developer, Essential Living.
We are rapidly growing company with high aspirations and are looking for people that are enthusiastic and motivated, with a flexible approach and who enjoy achieving team goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Orders
- Payment of suppliers
- Reconcile the bank account
- Undertake Credit Control
- Complete quarterly VAT Returns
- Produce budgets, financial reports and forecasts
- Prepare Accounts for Year End
- Manage payroll and pension requirements
- Process employee expenses
- Manage Petty Cash
- Maintains business and office records
- Obtain supplier quotations
- Manage purchasing/delivery cycle
Office Management (10%):
- Keep the office super-organised
- Liaise with the New England House Building Manager on any facilities issues
- Ensure we are well stocked with office supplies including stationery and refreshments
- Manage the cleaner
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Xero
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Preferably AAT/CIMA/ACCA qualified (or studying for these exams)
- Proficient user MS Word and Outlook
- A flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Good time management and organisational skills, able to priorities tasks
- Able to work independently and be part of a team.
This role reports to the Operations Manager, based in our office at New England House in central Brighton. The role is for 20 hours per week worked over 4 – 5 days. The salary for the role is £25,000 (pro-rata).
How to apply:
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your covering email, please advise us when you would be able to start.
Closing date: 31 March 2017
We politely request no contact from recruitment agencies for this role.