Curve IT not only delivers the most effective solutions for residents of MDUs, but caters for the PRS client’s own operational requirements.
Tenants in the PRS are increasingly seeking high-spec apartments incorporating state-of-the-art technology: MDUs are becoming luxurious living spaces where lighting, heating, and access can be controlled easily and intuitively – with instant connectivity available for tenants on a growing number of devices.
(A recent tech survey showed residents of MDUs had an average of 17 devices with internet connection per apartment.)
Meeting high technological expectations
- Smart phones and smart TVs, WiFi-enabled lighting, heating and security will soon be jostling for bandwidth space with smart fridges, smart clothing and other wireless tech.
- The rise of voice-activated home hubs such as Amazon Echo and Google Home is driving opportunities for seamless shopping and marketing without a laptop or tablet in sight.
Around 21 billion devices will be connected to the Internet of Things (IoT) by 2020.
The best in-house technology
- By deploying a building-wide WiFi platform a PRS developer can engage with residents on many different levels.
- Guest engagement through portal options ensures residents feel part of a modern, connected network, which benefits them in many different ways.
- Curve IT provide full reporting and analytics to the operator.
- Resident portals serve multiple functions: tenants can communicate with one another and alert building management teams about urgent matters. Residents can also use a portal to receive notifications or upgrade their accommodation or connectivity.
- Flexible business models can deliver a revenue stream to operators.
- A great product and service gives the operator a competitive advantage over other PRS operators.
- Internet access is included in the rent, and Curve IT can create an infrastructure where residents can easily upgrade for a managed monthly payment with the client.
- Carefully designed placement of WiFi access points means residents have superb access throughout the entire building, whilst minimising the number of points needed, so saving money for the build.
- The Curve IT Personal Area Network means that residents have access to their own network, wherever they are in the building, such as the gym or lobby, creating a seamless experience for the resident.
- We are approaching an age in which a wide range of consumer products will be routinely connected to internet-enabled interfaces.
- Curve IT can also provide ongoing 24/7 IT support if required, for both the operator and residents, including warranty management.
Contact the team at Curve IT to see how we can deliver your operational requirements.