WiFi connection for Brighton Spiegeltent
The world-renowned Brighton Spiegeltent is one of the most popular venues of the Brighton Fringe Festival which takes place every May. Situated in the heart of Brighton on the Old Steine, the Spiegeltent is the ultimate cabaret and music salon. Spiegeltents are hand-hewn pavilions, covered in mirrors, used as traveling dance halls, bars and entertainment venues since they were created in the early 20th century. There are only a handful of these unique and legendary ‘tents of mirrors’ left in the world today.
We’ve been providing the WiFi connectivity for Brighton Spiegeltent since 2013.
Curve IT’s remit is to provide constant connectivity throughout the month-long Fringe Festival via a temporary outdoor WiFi installation. The WiFi is required for:
- The Spiegeltent box office for ticket sales paid by card, ensuring PCI compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
- Remote-controlled operating audio and video kit which receives feed over the WiFi network.
- Organiser communications because the mobile networks are often overloaded.
- Visitor public WiFi connection.
Connecting Brighton Spiegeltent
- We supply a 100 MB leased line to the site and provide full WiFi coverage across the site via access points.
- Our install team hard-wire the connection to the Spiegeltent’s box office for ticket sales and payment systems.
- We install top quality and fully weather-proof IP68 WiFi masts which are robust enough to endure a month outside on site.
- Our bespoke high-speed and reliable WiFi network also provides a flexible operational method for the audio feed and it’s monitoring within the Spiegeltent.
- Our team provide remote and on-site support Brighton Spiegeltent throughout the festival month to assist with any connectivity issues.
Benefits of High-Speed, Dependable WiFi
- It provides a live ticketing system for card purchasing which increases revenues and improves customer service.
- Reliable and excellent quality audio and video feeds.
- The fully-branded Brighton Spiegeltent WiFi portal provides a space for advertising shows and future marketing communications.
- Live communications for visitors helps to publicise Brighton Spiegeltent throughout the Festival.
- The WiFi will also enable deloyable high definition, remote-access, CCTV.
Further information about Brighton Spiegeltent 5 May – 4 June 2017.
Our friendly approach combined with our knowledge and expertise means we deliver IT solutions that have a positive impact on revenues and efficiency. To talk to us about WiFi for your organised event, call 01273 806220.